We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Monday, October 12, 2009

The End.

Confusing.
I keeping to tell myself that i am really not that easy to get hurtt.
But i was hurt by him.
Yerrrr. What i angry for? What i jealous for? What i moody forr? )):
I totally gilaa laa.! Helppp.
Just personal msg, just shoutout only mah, what should i care.? )):
I was very very fucking down yesterday night.
Who knowss.?
I cried again, i cried alone. But howw?
So stupidd huhh?
Again, almost cisin. ALMOST!!!
Ishhh!!
Maybe i must telling myself that "it's okay. nevermindd''
But why i cant do that.?
I cnt act nothing.
Even i studying, my brain still appear that situation )):
what's wrongg?
I shouldn't self-fish like now.
I trying to do itt.
Bt you are not mine.
Let go of.
Hmmm. Loyal is more suitable to me.
Just let it go.
I am stupid. I admit.
I leave, i quit.
Wish you happy and enjoy your life ((:
Bye YOU.
Thong, iheartyou. muahaha. She is treating me well. that's why she become VIP for me. lol. lalala~
Anyways, wish her will be happy always ((:
and i will happy also when i be with my jimuis.
haihhh.
Many happened. What's wrongg?
Keep disturbing my lifee.
I want to have a rest. A big rest.
I hope to stop my study life.
And also hope that can stop thinking of him.
But no study no fun.
My holyyy.
LET GIVE LOVE A BREAK FROM NOW !!!
cherish LIFE
care of LIFE
respect LIFE
never hurt LIFE
本來還真以為你一星期不會找我
因為你考試
辛好你還有點人型
知道你很厲害啦
很多女生會和你談天啊
我懂的
我也不算甚麼了
我知道啊
我希望能和你保持這種關系
跳過
我不知道為甚麼最近你都會打來
是知道我不開心嗎
無論如何 謝謝你
和你談天很開心
是真的

最近 我習慣了
習慣了沒有你的消息
可是一樣的
我還是習慣想你
習慣性的看看你的照片
習慣性的看回以前你發給我的信息
習慣了 就改不了
是這樣的嗎
我愛的人 他并不愛我
無需 不必 不用
浪費我寶貴的青春及時間
浪費了太多無畏的時間
對 想透了
再沒下次
所有他的生活點滴
都不關我的事
我覺得
現在的我很好耶
單身真好
很自由 很輕松 沒煩惱 沒約束
赫赫
真慶幸我沒有男朋友
又可以和男性朋友哈拉
不用怕男友吃醋或甚麼的
就是這樣咯
單身萬歲
失戀無罪
孤獨萬歲
沒有你 我還是一樣
希望會更好
我單身啦
有沒有人要我啊
嘻嘻
開玩笑的
沒有結果的愛情
在此劃上句點
再見
被我愛過的你

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章