We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Get High.








Arghhh. Today is jeeyit's birthday. Happy birthday to him. Wish he and supei cn sweet always. Today damn high laa. Hanging with my sweeties and gigi lai. He so funny all the time bt always zat me =( lols. Suepei paktuo with his boy. Leave me =( Me and sorpo thong laugh non stop and sing non stop. We sing we fun we laugh and we high around in k box. Gigilai oso beh tahan me and thong ler. SookFong quiet diam there. Dunknw wat happen. Bt finally she join us and get high with us. Gigi sing song damn nice. He gt a nice voice. Love his voice. Faker Jay Chou. Lalalas. This was the first time i sing with him. Very crazyy. Muahaha. Cant forgot that moment laa. Passed so quick. I wanna be back in that time. I love my vip. Today meet dou lengzai billy. weehee. Chat with him awhile thn balik k box teman my darl high again. lols. Black chick called me suddenly said he saw me thn he came found me. We yau chit chat around. He still the suiyong always judging people. He said he gonna kill the gigilai and jeeyit. ahahaha. Always che dai pao. I cui sui with him and stare at his friend. His friend looked like sorzai gem. Hees. swt. Meet many lengzai today. I wont forgot the moment when be with you all. MAD MAD and MAD. Nxt week sat. wait me. High again with laikongmin, thong and fong. D'artiz party night and lengzai. im coming soon. Muahaha.
Today he text me early in the morning. He said he loved me. SWEET. happy sei ngor. I love when he smile and starin at me. It feels so sweet :D Sorry to all my darl. Today so late cum out. so sorry to them .=( Apologize here. Pls dun angry. Finally. Thy all wait me although im late jor one hour more. They dint angry me. hee. Thx them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章