We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Saturday, September 19, 2009

MyBabe :)

Holiday Again. Boring. Almost 10 days holiday. Holiday stay at home. =( SIEN sei lor. I wanna hangg out. lalalas. Tomorrow hanging out with my sweeties plus gigi laikongmin =( And meet my karsing =) hees. Very nervous laa. Waiting and waiting. Arghhh. Nxt week sat meet lengzai at d'artiz studio. Party night. Wheee. Happy-ing.

Ytd night arKit message me at 1230++. He said gonna fetch me out. walao. he still remember me. Very exited la. lols. imissyou deeply. miss yr car AFY 68. im going see you soon. =)

Friday meet up black chicken at school. we almost 2 years dint meet lerr. feel so suprised when saw him. he look like gangster. SHOCKED. he walk to me and hi with me. hmph. he changed a lot. Maybe lengzai jor. Hair long like shit gemm. lols. shhh. dun tell him. he black jor alot and tall jor. when i back home he dialling phone to me thn i pick up. we chat jor awhile. he still gem funny. miss him.

My crab send me a funny msg. ilovehim. weehee.

蚊蚊吻吻雯雯。雯雯用蚊蚊香杀蚊蚊。因为蚊蚊打扰雯雯看新闻闻。蚊蚊问雯雯为什么不让蚊蚊吻雯雯。因为只让螃蟹吻雯雯。
Muahaha. Very sweet right.? loveseihim. miss him muchie. When i go kl sure find you out. wait me yay. sorlou crab.

Online-ing. Chattin with Kennie. New friend. From KL. hees. He so handsome and funny :)

Wait him fong gong. =( cant sms with him. miss him deep. do you even know i love sms with you. Do miss me =] those lala.

wee. nowadays in a good mood.

miss life friend.

-suepei.

-michelle.

-sookfong.

-karsing.

-arkit.

-phang.

-banana.

-my crab.

-my dear gor. ( he's the only one )

-tarian gang.

Waiting for school reopen. All my friend do miss me when holidays. D'artiz party night. im coming soon. wait me errr. Let's rock guys. Hope can make new friend there.

and. dickson. im very dissapointed with you right now. pls changed.

im not tht important to him btw. He seek for other's ppl help but not me. So wth im here waiting for? But im still in love with him. 1 week he dint find me lerr. t.t

That's all. End for today.

Let's play a love game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章