We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

He said he HATE Me.

You dun care me jor =( You Hate Me. Hell yeah. Said out from yr mouth. Yr personal msg oso wrote out. Hais. What happen of you.? Why you always like that this few week. Im scared u knw.? I dunwan quarrel with you. Cause i cnt without you. Don't traet me like that cn.? Sometimes when you called me, im so happy. But when chattin we nothings to chat jor. I wanna know more things about you cause i wan take care you. I also dunwan think too much ger ar bt i cnt control myself. I so sun fu ar u knw. Can we like before gem sweet sweet. Can anot.? You treat me very cool jor. Nt like before gem care me jor =( Mayb is me think too much. Hope is all my wrong feel. My love is alive for you pehyongsheng. Mayb all my frens feel me silly, bt i cn tell them you are important thn everythings. You are freaking important in my heart. I knw u will knw that geh rite.? I just hope that you belongs to me. This is enough for me. Cn i.? I totally fall on you. I love you much. Im thinking of you. Full heart of you. You make my life crazy. I need you anytime once i need you. I miss you everysec even once i do everythings. In this world, except you, im impossible to love other. Don't hate me plss. I want ur sweet smile. I want to smell ur sweats. I want to breathe ur feels. I want to hear ur sweet name always. I want to hold u in my arms to make u be mine. I want u inside my heart thats where i feel u will be safe.
Be mine always, and u should be mine.Dreaming you will always be mine.
Because,
U HAVE CAPTURED MY HEART AND CAPTIVATED MY SOUL.!
U always be the love one in my soul. I don't like to be spontaneous so I don't wanna think and type about somethin hurts for me. I'm absolutely Okay and fine. Anorther way, I'm so down during this fuckin holiday because without you. It's Okay I still can handle my humor, but I just hope you knows that I'm missing you maxboy. I can't imagine that the holiday end of the year =[ I would boring like hell.!

How could you be so heartless. You don't know how hurt is it for me. Im fuckin moody nw. Phew. Absolutely fall on a kinda boring and lame holiday. Watchs movie every, or else online, blogging, eat snack or take nap. Nothin special I do during this fuckin holiess. What a gimme man. Ishh. A tears like wanna drop out.
But I always disguise like i'm not crying with controlling my tears.
Sometimes you saw i'm happy, but my heart not just was you thought.
I'm happy in outside and i'm sad in inside.
When i saw you with her, my heart was just like so pain pain and pain.
But you're not mine.
I knew that you already got your partner and i just can keep my love for myself.
I wanna to show and let you know how much i loves you.
I know this just can be my dreams or a legend storys.
I always tried to forget you but i cant.
And i hope once a one day, you'll know how much i love you.

And. thanks for telling me that you hate me so much. luckily im not the one who still don't know the truth. Don't you know. I didn't cried after you told me. Maybe im already no any tears to flow out. What should i do then.? blessing.? I think after i give up. I just can do it. HEARTBREAKER. Lastly. I LOVE YOU. This is what i really want to tell you .You and Me. I miss every moment i see youu and i hope you will stare at me even just for one second.

Have to finished here. That's nothin i wanted to. Sobx. =( Haiss.
At the end. I wanna knw would u stay with me.


YOU ARE MY LOVE SPRUNG.

i only cn leave you far away yet i still unluckily hurt
i don't deserve your love. i let yr love discomposured.

i cnt see anymore yr happy face tat loved me.Maybe i don´t show up again love will be worth you remember.maybe if I let go firmly you´ll be able to let the memories emerge. i want to knw it´s bitter or it´s sweet when you remember my face.still owe u too many promises i dont have at competence to carry them out. for me u clinged closely in yr past.

God bless me. Amen. Alelluya.

Waiting..

Waiting...

Still Waiting..

And Waiting...........

ilovehim and hehateme=(

Nothing else i cn say. i love max. last forever and ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章