We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thanks.

Ops. im fell sick.
flu and fever. =(
thanks suepei and thong's medicine.
they treat me damn good and care me.
and also gigilai's comfort.
THANKS them.
Im okays.
To those pmr students. all the best. god bless them.
sorry my sweetie. apologize here.
forgot yr biggg day.
sorry. happy super hell belated birthday to sookfong, munmun & khaichin.
i love my jimuis. need them enough. lover dont need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章