We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Monday, October 5, 2009

Be back soon.

Hey. Sorry bloggie ):
I've abandoned you again.
Your master is kinda busy and lazy to type nowaday laa. lols.
Anyways.
Exams coming two week more.
But i need to really bertaubat ady.
Oh My Godness.
SPM is like so frightening.=.=
It makes me go nuts.
Exam exam.
Study study pls.
Studyyyyyy.
I cant study.
I left my homework downstairs and dint do it.
Stack arter stack. =.=
Aisk. Watthehell. What's happening laa. goshh.
I goona fail if i dont study u know.
I need to study, revise, brush up, concentrate.
I have my economic book beside me.
I readed two lines and then book closed. And i opened another book.
Double goshh. And im facebooking & msning. LOL.
I cant do it this way. NO. arghhh.
I need to study already. From tomorrow onwards perhaps.
Will be less online, and well, text me anythings if you need.
Or find me on msn if possible.
Wont update this month. Busy life.
Wait me back. =)

By the time passes. lots of things happened.
The friends go away from me.
And now only i realize that i was too trusted to those so called my 'friends'.
Yea. They're not my friends now.
They're all betrayers bitches.
People. i guess you guys know who am i talking about right?
But now i found my true friends :)
LaiSuePei. MichelleChum. LeeSookFong. =)))
I'm very glad about it.
Those who hates me, i guess so when you're reading this you'll feel that i'm stupid and no one likes me & i have no more friends.
Who cares.
PLEASE BE AWAKE.!
I'm not you all like to judge ppl around. lifeless.
I feels like them's gossiping bout me. sighhs.
And they even thinks that i betrayed them. Whatever they likes.
As long as. I didnt even do that. You wanna say i'm sucks, i'm bad, i'm fatt hao.
Anythings. If hate me fuck off then.
I don't need a friend like you guys.
Bitches around. The copy ass bitch.
And pls dun showed the cibai face to me. *damn, fugly*
Back off if you hate me.
Obviously if you read my post you'll know that this is you right.?
I didnt even like you all whore. And i hate you all alots.
Whatever you likes to think bout me.
Just the same to them.
I DONT CARE.
I don't care what the fuck you do.
Fcuk.
There's just one sentence i wanna tell you.
BYE, BITCHES.!

I admit tat i'm a silly, maniac girl. If u close to me u'll know tat.
I always keep a smile face even cheerful or upset. right my babes.? No more sorrow.
Now when I speak, do your psycho-nalysis.
Well, Don't judge or label me without UNDERSTANDING and oso i hate FAKER, betrayers & Backstabbers like you.
No more hurting me, no more lies.
For Those bicths were "discuss" me at the behind or infront, pls keep your fucking smelly mouth shut. I hate that you know. If u really dont like me pls say out. Don mess up with me.
Furthermore, you all bithes don't know about me :(

pwk. where you gone laa? you know i miss you anot geh? do find me! imissyou.

Status: ONLINE & BLOGGING & FACEBOOKING.
Missing my babes too. ILOVEHIM.
Extremly tiring recently.
End =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章