We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Monday, October 5, 2009

He said.

Sunday.
Midnight nw.
I cnt fall asleep.
Sorry for the late post.
Im kinda busy with my thousand of homework & revision.
Love street.
He said he loved me.
He said he need me always.
He said he miss me muchie.
He said im his babe.
He said im his loupo.
He said im his baobei.
He said im his darl.
He said im his sweetie.
He said im his suipo.
He said he em seh dak me.
He said im hims forever.
He said no one can take me away.
He said sek sai me.
He said im cute.
He said im his sorpo.
And NgWaiKeat yr plyboy mouth made me vry touched.
He's awesome.
We did really happy in this few days.
Never felt sad.
Never did argue.
Just felt miss each others.
Miss him everydays.

Those guy.
I broke with him since 08/07/2009.
Never regret about that nw.
Never miss him nw.
Never think about him nw.
Never and never anymore.
Yeah.
He was the one I love most among all.
He did hurt me badly.
He did made me happy.
He did made me felt special.
Maybe what he said it's true.
The thing gone won't come back.
Although come back also won't perfect anymore.
Sorry for the disappointed & despair.
I still remember the question he asked me.
Is it I still waiting for.?
Actually yes.
Im still waiting.
Im stil continue waiting him and love him even though i knew its hard to forget him.
It's not the excuse although I love someone else or not.
The most main is...
I don't felt love with him anymore nw. Maybe.
Just a very ordinary friend. I hope is.
I'm sorry about that.
Now I just heart nobody.
I really don't wanna repeat all my wrong.
Hope could stay long with him. I hope.
What im scare of him summore.?
He already choose to don't want me.
Deep in my heart told me that I still loving him.
I don't wanna forget him.
The sweet memory along me and him.
The sweet escape along us.
Even just 8day.
It's hard,
but he already leaved me.
It's already 3months.
Maybe he did forgotten me.
Bla bla bla.
I don't care it anymore.
I trying to do it.
Night everyone.
Im tired and sleepy right nw.
That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章