We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heartstrings.

HEART BROKEN !
PANG KHONG SEONG !
YOU HURT ME DEEP !
I HATE YOU !


Busy busy busy.
He's freaking busy.

Free free free.
I'm fucking free.

That's our life. Our different.

Just do what you want to do. I won't care bout that anymore.

No more than 10 messages a day. SIGH*

Totally changed.

Tired to solve the problem. Annoy ><
Let it to be.
Let me feel your love if you love me

I giving up
If you can find a girl who love you deep like me then just go ahead
You're the one who'll regret
Let's break up
Just wait for it
I be able to leave you whenever i tell you.
The love you towards on me is changed to like.

Well. I wont care you as much as last time, i wont miss you as hell much as last time, i wont love you as much as before and just give me sometime to recover my scars. It's already have a big scars in my heart. What you did, what you done, you'd forgotten? I used to stay you when you wanna break up, but now i wont.

My relationship is such like a shit !
It was drop into a fucking complicated situation.

Why is so hard to end a relationship uh?
What should i do? Gosh

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章