We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hacked D:

0600pm. phone rang. i picked up.

suepei : wei sorpo. i got something tell you la wey.

me : oh. meh si jek honey. 

suepei : yo. still ply ply. just nw whn i go tution that time kerxin walk toward to me and asked :" u knw peiwen izit dak zui ppls.?" Scared me lo u knw. I response : why geh? she answer : "peiwen been scolded by ppls in facebook. i think she's dak zui ppl." 

me : blurr == and don't know what to response. whn i dak zui ppl i also don't know hah? what the triple fuck is it. My heaven.

suepei : calm down 1st. u go facebook take a look lah.

me : yerr. dim yan wor? what's going on now woh. im getting mad. duh worried punya la wey. my image broke. wat to do? fine i go and had a look. bye.


Omg. i saw this. 

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1237311879&ref=mf 

evry body pls FUK tis ah gua 99 ...tis id been hack by tis ah gua!!!!bullshiT

 

When i saw this i really felt fong sum. Waikee help me scold and report that fucking lanjiao ppl who hacked my acc. Hw touch man. Anyways thanks him very much. I won't call him HAK GOU anymore start from now. And don't know who else luan luan said me dak zui ppl. Gang of them are still talking the topic right now. Allah. Not me loh kay. Open yr big eye to see probaly la deng. Don't even judge me cause u're not the party. Fugly brainless asshole. Use brain la. Don't knw see english gah? yr eng so poor lo. mind yr eng la. dont tell others that im hated by those lala cause im not. u're the one who only will. pls be awake. Luckily after that nothing happen if not i sure will cry 99. u tis hacker go away la diu made me moody a sudden. no eye to see already. woi. ngo jip shou em doe loh. gosh. grr. Troublesome. Please. who can ever save me out of this fucking kind of rubbish world. i felt more shameful with those bithces that i never ever met. is even more damly disgusting. DARN. It's damn bloody gross. Save me pls. hacker get the hell out la. Fuckoff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章