We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Friday, July 30, 2010

For miss-wanna-be*

Pls la you tis hacker. Get the hell out of my life.
Who you think you're lanjiao. pergi hell la deng. 
Not bored geh mie. You dun bored i also bored la wey
Dun make me always waste my time just always scold u guys on my blogger la.
Polluter...SHIT
Feelings down and sad and moody and angry.
You this pokaihamkachan grabbed my id still dare to fuck my friends ): Hw pro you are.
Where's my facebook account? D: My facebook is so naughty huh )= 
My friends, 4950 friends all gone. Allah. Have to reopen a new one. Sobs.
Give back to me. And pls dun harm my friends. i won't hope to see that.
By the ways. i don't know who're the bad hearter want to hark my account.
And. I didnt rather be.
Maybe i dak zui ppls or else. Who knows. 
Hacker Pls be awake. 
You think grabbed ppls id so funny and playful.? Childish dou hai lat. asshole ppl.
FUCKING HATE. DARN.
Facebook ar facebook. come back to me plss.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章