We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Sunday, August 23, 2009

mad world.















today is mesyuarat agung for the club tarian tradisional so we went back school as usual early in the morning. oppss. the stupid damn hell post still me. watthetriplefuck. personality i dint rather be. hais. whatever laa. they all in a happy mood and chit chat happily.
after ended of mesyuarat agung. we all so happy and laughing loudly because of oh siang actually. the funny man. but but sook fong cried out suddenly because of him. she really get hurt from him. we all damn sum tong and hurt when she cried. suddenly don't know what happened suepei cryied out also. she is a girl who so easily get cry when her bestie cry. sook fong and suepei hug together and cry. furthermore kailoon, yeewan, munmun, siewmin and i drop our tears also. we all hug together and cried. we cried. we smile. we cried again and laughing again. this was the first time i cried infront of them. so i felt freaking touched that time that moment. really. cried so suffer gah u know. sook fong apologize to all of us cause made all of us cry out together. actually i dont know why will cry. and i dont know how to describe that feel. just so touched lor man. wat happend? why feel so bad that moment? my heart so confuse again. why i care about your things? why why why?! i dont want. it made myself unhappy more. made myself no mood. made my self down. made myself want distance with you. i dont like. all just because of munmun and yeewan told me somethings at the time. all about you.! omg. i felt wanna dieeee. i cry already. sorry all of my jimuis. i made all of you worried about me. sorry. but i wan make myself happy. so we all hanging out in a gang. bt khaikhai dint go. AND I FELT IT OKAYS AFTER HANG WITH THEM.
jeeyit came there find suepei also. they two go paktuo after finished our breakfast plus lunch. hohos. we all run thr run here. go thr go here. walk thr walk here. crazy us. but so funny all the time. yeewan sorpo laugh non stop. kailoon so playful and silly. munmun gossip non stop. siewmin sms non stop with her boy. me and sookfong gossip around. suepei sweet sweet with jeeyit. jealous them. thn we go buy same slipper. damn cheap la deng. so sharp and made many people starin on us and looked so weird. a gang of sorpo wearing the same club t and same slipper. all in pink colour. we crazy take pict and laughss loudly. we sing k in k box madly. we chat closely and we love each other. sot dou us. we just wont care our image to do those silly things. like a gang of sotpo came out from tanjung rambutans. we really enjoyable ourself muchie. and i do really love my gang of jimuis. suepei. sookfong. yeewan. siewmin. khaichin. kailoon. munmun. i heart you all. i love you all. i miss you all. i love the time when we dancing together without oh siang. =] i promise you all. i really wont cry because of him anymore. i swear to you all. i wont let you all worried about me again. i wont do silly things again. i will tried to give up. everythings will be alright. and the last. i still love him. sista, we cheer up together. =]
back to my house. alone again. i hate. how care about me. something supress it. feel bad, man! something wrong with me. i cant control myself already. 22082009 unforgetable days. miss the days. i love my gang. weeee.
yesterday she find me. i felt so supprised and get shocked awhile. i thought that she wont find me anymore. i thought that i was dreaming. she said she will try to forgive me and fren back with me on a day. so i wait and wait. fucking happy that she text me. when school dismissed that time she gt byebye with me. ohh my godness. happy sei laaa.i really miss her. i hope that we can more close on a day. she is the girl who made me hurt most. she be a part of my life. she really important to me. sorry wt. i will try to change my fuckin annoy atitude. sorry guys. IMISSHIM much much=[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章