We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Friday, August 14, 2009

I HATE BETRAYER.!

Don't backstab about me. i will know that, exp those cibai people, most love to do thoes cibai things, i will know that if you did. FUCK YOU BOY. I don't like you please go far away and away from me. dont try to do those only bitch will do geh things and tot can make us quarrel. I TELL YOU NOW! WE WONT! If dont want to get fuck just keep your mouth clearly. Your dirty mouth will make me want to kill you! I damn hate you. YOU ARE NOT BE ABLE TO DO THAT. ISH! U MADE ME HATE YOU MORE. FUCK OFF IF U BACKBITING ABOUT ME. YOU HAD NO QUALIFICATION TO JUDGE ON AROUND ME. U ARE SUCH A WHOREE. WAT U ARE. WAT YOU GET. THE ASSHOLES FUCKER. THE WHINERS. THE GREDDY. THE DECEIVER. PLS LA. YOU SUPPOSE TO GET A LIFE. GET LOST. I HATE YOU START FROM TIS MOMENT.. U ARE SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN TO CREATE STORY INFRONT PPL. =[


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章