We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Im back. =]

Hey guys, finally im back in blogspot. New blogspot here. I miss all of you. As im was damn busy recently. Im busy with my studies and moutain of homework. Many things are happened on me. Im felt very tired right nw. Well. Today i dint back school again. One week at least one day. Suck school life. Damn bored.

Well. Last few day i received a message from someone and i felt so suprised cause he was quite long time didn't contract me ler. And I get shocked. I really freaking miss him. Those lala. It's i do not want to mention some happened was pass half and a year. It was a painful of my memories.

And i hope everythings will be alright.
And i do really miss him much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章