We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Friday, August 14, 2009

To Someone.

you are gone from my heart. mayb it is a good way to you. but for me. i dont think that is good. i lost you. we closest before. we friend before. we fun before. we did many things before. but now.? what we get.? yeaaa. you choose to leave me. leave me alone on this lonely way. i please you to stay but you dont. you hate me. i made you hate me? mayb. anyways, i hope you will forgive me on one day and come back to me. i am waiting you (:take care. my friend~ THOSE LALA. WWT. I HOPE I CAN CLOSE WITH YOU. HUST LIKE BEFOFE.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章