We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FOR HIM. IMISSHIM =[

12082009. 0149p.m. Im here. ChoongPeiWen here. Im fine recently. Swt bored life here. Finally i realize that i cant without him. He is super very really important to me. I cant imagine that if one day i cant see him anymore. What can i do.? What will i do? What were happened.? Aiskk. Too complicated. Finally i knew that. I LOVE HIM MUCH AND MOST. He be able to replace my friends. And. for me. best friend 1 or 2 already enough. Too many for what.? I mean best friend not good friend. hahas.
suepei. sookfong. xiaothong. I HEART YOU ALL.
AND Maxboy, I LOVE YOU MOST.
Y u try to leave me alone. U knew tat iloveyou. Bt now our love is finished. U are gone from my heart. U dun love me anymore. Wat love is. Explain to me pls. I lost u babe. Mayb it is good way to you. But for me... You have occupy a special and important spot. Even im nt your side, even i cant stay with you, u are still in my heart. I remember when i first look into your eye, it was like shining shadow was there. I love u with my full heart and truly. Did u even knw.? U were my everthings. Without you my life become strange. You are the one that i love most. Pls come back to me. You always be in my heart. I love the day since i knew you. I miss the day since you love me. HE IS THE ONLY ONE TAT I LOVE. 20090701-20090708. Game over. 8 days i been with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章