We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Thursday, August 20, 2009

MEMORIES =]

I knew you never did and will never do.Who am i kidding to even think tat you actually care for me at once. Thanks a person. Always beside me. Thank you so much guy. All the bad matters are gone. New life. New me. I changed. Thanks all of my jimuis. I will be okay. Everthings will be alright. Cheer up my friend. My bestie. Anyway. I'm stress here. Why why why.? I don't know. Let it gone. Let it pass. I think i will be happy more. Rite.? My date time coming soon. Dating with my friends soon. Hoho. Planning and planning. I have a lot of fun. Let's club.


Pass off. Pass and pass. My true love coming again.? Yeah. Life rock. Life rock man. Crazy life.


Be grategul to those who have hurt or harmed you. For they have reinforced your determination. I can do it. Im just a human. DEPRESSION. DEPRESSION. DEPRESSION.


If You Really Love Something Set It Free. If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be The hardest part of loving some one is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye. I hate to see the oneI love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me. I dont miss him, I miss who I thought he was Never be sad for what is over,just be glad that it was once yours. The hottest love has the coldest end. I could never regret loving you because even if you didn't love me anymore, I know that you once didand that is the most wonderful feeling because I never thought that I deserved your love. We were like Romeo and Juliet. I thought we'd do anything for each other. But Romeo didn't break Juliet's heart. As I sat here I was trying to think of all the times you hurt me and made me cry. Hoping and wishing it would make me like you less. But it didn't. Because all the times I could remember were the ones when you showed me that you cared. I didn't want to believe that you ever did. You walk by me everyday and smile with me. Everyday you take time out to listen to me.You talk to me, smile at me, laugh with me,and have fun with me. Well, I talk, smile and laugh too,but inside I'm hurting. Deep down it hurts to be with you becauseI love you and you are only a friend. One day you'll ask me, "which is more important to you, me or your life.?". I'll say, "My life" and you'll go and leave me without knowing that you are my life. It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.



IMMA Shopaholic . Kindly Disappointed Inlove . Easily get hurts and hard to recover . In fact , I won't show you guys my status clearly . Even cheerful or upset im still SMILE & LAUGH uncontrolable . Right , Babes ? (: I am friendly and awkward sometimes . I hate my enemiess ! Expecially the Chickens ,She's born to be insult peoples and chicking around . Miss wannabe* , wakeup please ! Grow up pls ! Jealously is your jobs , Everythings you just might get it . Laugh0utLoud , i do loves my own jimuis gangs , The sweets of four . peiwen , suepei , xiao thong , sook fong. And and. waiyean. miko. karsing. banana. ching yee. honyee gor. jiaxin. arleow. arkit. They are my life ♥ . Heart them muchie.


i hate copy cat. if i were a bitch thn you're my dog. ishh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YONG KAI XUAN. BUDDIES ALWAYS.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章