We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

he's the only one. :(

Im a loser. I lost many things from myself. I lost the love. I lost u. Yea. I will very sad. But i knew you love her so much. sorry. Except sorry. What can i say with you. I hate alone. You going leave me. Can you stop it.? Sorry again. I really hope you will come back to me. I don't want lost you. Very contradictory. What cn i do.? What should i do for you.? I hate myself. I cant control myself. LOSE HEART. Can i without you.? All i knew is im lost you im gonna lie. How my going to be strong without you. I need you by my side. If we ever said we will never be together and we ended with go. Don't know what i'd do. I love all the time. Everywhere i go i get confused. You are the boy that i need. I try the pain gone. But can i let you gone.? I really don't know. ILOVEYOU

Today. My feeling very strange.
HAPPY.? SAD.? CONFUSED.? VEXED.? OR ELSE.?

I also don't know. Really don't know. I had alot of to say with you. Afraid to text you. I scared i will lost my control. I miss you and weren't the same.
Im sorry about all the things i said with you. I knew i can't take it back. Apologize here. I made you vexed. I can't make you happiness. Izzit me selfish.? I think so. Relationship.? What is the relationship of us now.? I don't know.

you are the person who can made my heart shine.

you are the person who made me miss and happy.

everytime when i see you. Im happy and tenstion and mad.

Im thinking you again.

Full heart of you.

When i see you unhappy. I felt distressed.

ONLY YOU. IMISSYOU

i want stop to thinking you. i dont wan cry anymore because of you. i dont want let my tear drop down again. i try to control myself. i think i can do it. yea. i do really miss u. and then.? nothing that. should i.? i think no. OMG. im freaking confused right now. its gonna hurt when it heals to. it'll all get better in time. even through i really loved you. im gonna smile cause i deserve to. ( yes i do ) it'll all get better in time ( this is meaningful )

i saw you gone from me. i let you gone if you feel better. my life how it should be.? i dont know. nobody know. ya. u already left me. i got a sweet memory in my heart forever. you forever will be the only one. no one can replaced you on my mind. ilove you. what your feeling now.? you will never chance to view my blog cause u wont care me anymore. so why should i still want write those fuckin stupid blog.? for wat.? i don't know. keep smile always my babe.

im enjoyable my life

im happy now

i know u very hope to heard that.

yea. happy life now.

i gt them.

suepei. xiaothong. sookfong. banana.

THREE LITTLE WORDS. TWO OF US. ONE MEANING.

I LOVE YOU.

if u haven't changed your mind. then i want you by my side tonight. im so tired of always having to bluff. everytime i think about you babe. i felt so young. if i could just tell you that i miss you. it so hard to say im sorry. but just for you. and endless story that keeps on shining. always. i wanna show you. forever and ever. memories of our time together. this way. they dont go away. once i knew that the warmth between us had disappeared,gentle tears started to spread over my chest. this is not where it ends, im missing you. please dont let go of my hand. just one more time, an endless story of undying love, tell me why, pls tell me, forever and ever.

AND THE LAST. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRAYAN LEE KIN YIP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章