We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Friday, August 28, 2009

NoTittle.

just nw my mom was phone me. she urge me. actually im very stress when she talking with me. shhhhh. i wont let her know. i dont want let her worried me again. i knew her very vaxed now, because of my brother. sorry to my family. i will get my new target from now on. i know the important of study. i know myself cant lazy already. cant waste my time. i only have one year haif. after the time. determine my whole life. this is very important for me. be absorbed in my studies. I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVINR YOU.

Moody today. nowaday just sleep and online everyday. my life. BORED BORED BORED BORED! keep bored here. nothing special today. just chat with my gor. my babe sorlou. my friends. but i still bored too. suddenly felt lonely. really wanna cry already. why.? really lonely and lonely here. no love. no target. no money. feel like waiting die here only. no mood to study. i didn't cared it already. who can know my feeling here? be emo. emo nw. OMG. yea. i damn. i damn selfish. sorry to u and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章