We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Monday, October 11, 2010

updated :)

I being with my xiang now. Finally i choosed to stay with you. It's still a very strong feeling between us, a very deep LOVE. I cant fed up. I cant let go of. Xiang's changing now, very obviously, he treat me damn well enough, and i do wish tat u wont change back on a day. As you said, let's forget all the unhappy things, unhappy moments, more considerate to each other. When you told these you're really touched my heart. Went out with you and yr gang of best bro. Watched PIRANHA at jj. He hugged me tight in cinema. Sweet and warm. What I hope for now is can get more of his accompany. I hold him now, to be my husband in future. He said he's mine and wont gone away easily. He said want marry with only me in 7 years later and we gonna got our childrens. If baby boy thn handsome like him. If baby girl thn pretty as me. Wohoo. My answer is absolutely YES I WILLING Yiii :D *blush* And you said you do loved me like my gonggong loved my popo till the end of life. Im waiting for the moment :D You knew how much i love you right this time. And and, you loves me like hell oppps ! shy :$ Babe, how touched was your words. Once you're mine, you're belongs to only me totally. Get it? I miss you so effin much. I love you. You're the only one have my words. Imma love the feel when you hugging me deeply >< love the feel you sleep beside me and when i wake up the first person i saw is you. <3 He wants me to tell my mum that he already married with me. And i told. Sighs ! Thanks god to arrange us to be together. I swear and promise, imma do treasure you all the time.

You're over good ! Yesterday, you was acting your cute face and cute sound again to tease me amuse me. I used to asked why you want treat me so good? I have to treasure you. You said you scare lose me again directly. Touched T_T You kissed me and apologize to me, told me that treat me not good enough is your fault, promised me that you will never scold me again and blablabla. You used to wait me when im going out with friends, u called me till i picked, u text me non stop, u wait me back home even you're sleepy. This time, i totally felt your LOVE, your HEART, your sincere. I am fully trust that you really love me :) Now i only realise.

And chick you. Please be awake. I think his heart will never return to you. I felt he love me like heaven. I wont be friend with all his ex. As you said, im a girl, i'll jealous and envy, i'll cemburu. So please dont find my boy anymore. Even you just want to have a message, unacceptable lo.


He used to hold my hand when being with me, i felt nothing ;
He used to gave me a big hug when we met, i felt warm ;
He used to give me a wet-kiss when we need to say goodbye, i felt sweet ;
He used to spend money on me, i felt blessedness. 
I am lucky cause he's mine.


                                                                      Beh-
What can i say is, i hope you can give me up hardly. I am not your fate, maybe now. Who knows? I dunwan to hurt you but i did hurted you. So sorry. I used to scold you when in bad temper and you used to endure. Apologize here. Sorry. Leave me please. I cant anti you to do eveythings, cause you're not mine and im not belongs to you too. I dunwan you to waste your time on me, i dunwan you to wait a girl who got her boyfriend. Unfair to you. One leg two ship? impossible right? Go and find a new target, the forget me. This's the best way to you. Goodluck & be happy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章