We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Thursday, August 12, 2010

simple

opps. had a hang with my two beauties today
we having lunch together
i saw them, M & F 
past love, they never gone very far  T.T
show my sweet smiling to them :$ lols
awww. wth. lala zai. wanna take numb from us.? Oh no. we're so high class and never want to be friend with you. go away la.sengaja want to near us? made my babe fong scare? lols. we hide everywhere. wherever we go all ppls like look around and starin on us then talk to us = = Skip.

And i promised i wouldn't do this again. 
But at last,    
i still love him even the heart was broken :'(
pls dun always said something that hurt me
i have feelin wert. pls.
may god bless us. pray hard.
not in mood to study. :(

sorry s-yon. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章