We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fish Leong-Ke Xi Bu Shi Ni



This song JENG. iloveit vry much. Made me cry T.T

I'll Back Off So You Can Live
I want you to stay away from my heart ' :)  
You're such a fake plus dog guy . Luckily you're not belongs to me now .
I was pissed off so BAD till i want to destroy everythings around me now u know :@ 
Ihateyou ! I don't wanna see you !
Just say good bye . End and no more between you and me .
THE END ! 
i gonna need somebody to lean on . ♥ 
sick is killing me . :( bull shit

本来,我们可以很好。 
我不值得原谅。我很贱!
其实,你还爱我吗?
我已经不在乎你怎么说
你一直重复又重复的说伤害我的话,我也不觉得怎样了。
因为我不再是那样的我。
我要保护自己不再被你伤害


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章