We're lost and found♥

♥One and only♥ Spammers not entertained here. Pls respect. Don mess up with me and u'll be sorry. Fuckoff if u hate and stay if u like. Just leave here if you dont like.♥

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'd change

I wanna laugh with you. Just like before. How happy was us.

Even am before like to flirt with others, but now will not do it, because of You, wrong will be changed is pardoned, I will prove it babe :) 

I get back him. Just the only last chance he gave. Im sorry and i love him. Im changing and waiting for him.

Endure enough. Should stop it right. My heart's empty cause your cruel words.But pretend nothing. It's so hard to let you forgive me. It's also hard to let go of. I knew, what i have done, it's still not enough. I was so upset cause he's very cool towards me. Why he still find me for. I said breakup and i will let go of  him but then he dun let. Alright. At least u have gave me the only last chance. I knew its hard to make u believe me but im used to try my very best. I will be guai guai lui. Never bad again. Learning to be a perfect girlfriend.
Imma love you all the time.

He want me to do these. He list these all rules. Oh god.
  • 1-Cant know and flirt with other boys, even best boy friend
  • 2-Loyal to him
  • 3-No violence
  • 4-Tell him everythings even small matter
  • 5-Cant slow slow reply his messages
  • 6-No secret.
  • 7-No bad words.
  • 8-Cant up others boy car.
  • 9-Love xiang sahaja.
  • 10-Cannot be mention about separate, breakup those kind of words
  • 11-Cant reply boy's messages.
  • 12-Cant pick boy's call.
  • 13-Change my bad attitude
  • 14-Cant scold him when in bad temper.
  • 15-Change mobile numb
Well. I choose to stay with you even my heart is breaking. I cant fed up.
ilove this boy. ilove him.he's busy texting with me. aww. cute
 Unhappythings skip.
Yesterday after school dismissed, gigi lai fetch me and my dear fong watched movie, rong feng dim. wohoo. Funny till teeth drop. Damn funny. gigi is so damn nice la wey. he watch this before but he kept silent and never told out. We belanja gigi watch and tipu him to try shirt for his birthday gift. He was suprise. But that shirt is very suit him like make for him gem. We had lunch at food & tea together. Gigi fetch us back one by one. Happy day with them.

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

IMVU Homepage Layouts
IMVU Layouts
Leopard Print IMVU Layouts
I get my animal print imvu layouts from ProfileBrand.com. TagboardY

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Peiwen Choong

创建您的徽章